Saturday, November 13, 2010

very scary story from my daughter

so i was chilling at mimmos. at 10:10, i got a phone call from a RAANDOM number.. it was a man. he said he was a worker at madison lanes(where my dad bowls like every night of the week) he told me that i have to do whatever it takes to get me and my family down to the bowling alley asap. so he was like tony your dad is about to bowl a 300 (my dad is reeeally close to bowling a 300 but he hasnt done it yet). and i said that i wasnt home and he said you need to find a way to get here. and then i was like uh you can call my grandma. and he said no we need YOU. but we need your whole family to take you. and i didnt answer. and he was like your dad is holding everyone up because he wont continue to bowl without you there. hes bowling at lane 16. and i was like can i talk to my dad? and he was like no. your not allowed to. and then i was like k well im not coming if i cant talk to my dad. and i hung up. and then at 1030, they called me AGAIN.. but i didnt answer because i didnt hear my phone. and then when i got home i told my grandma the story and she was like uh......thats impossible because I picked your dad up at 930 from the bowling alley and took him to the towne tavern. so i was freaked out. so i texted the number that called me and i was like who is this? if you dont tell me, im gonna report your number to the cops. and i got a text that told me that the number was invalid.................................................so i called it 4 times and each time it was like the number you are trying to call, the circuits are busy and unavailable..please try again. and i was freeakkiingg  out. and my grandpa was like ok why did this person want us alllll out of the house.........................soooo..thats pretty much what happened. this random guy knew my phone number, knew my dad, knew i was his daughter, knew he was bowling, said he was bowling at lane 16, and then 10 minutes after..the number was invalid.......
 
 
she went to the police with her grandma to report this. Did this person want them all out of the house? Or did they plan on doing something to them at the bowling alley? Not sure. Either way very scary, and I'm wondering what kind of enemies he is creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments and opinions... don't hold back