Saturday, July 2, 2011

I still have my job at the hell hole. I am planning on doing some other things so I can work for myself, make my own hours, be home with my baby, and never have to work in corporate again. I HATE that atmosphere. I am currently working on a plan to start my 3 businesses. Mary Kay/make overs, Send out cards, and my paintings. To view my paintings check out my other blog: www.expressionsinlifeandart.blogspot.com but please do not comment on there. Comment on here because I dont want to mix this anonymous blog with that one. also, visit my website for sendoutcards. www.sendoutcards.com/christen These are very unique and cool things to make a lot of money. I make between 250-500 on the portraits. My goal; one day is to paint huge ones over fire places and in dining rooms of the family or the kids. I can match the rooms and it is especially great for people with big homes that need big artwork to fill it. I cant keep up with my paintings if I get too many orders so I have to be home and not working. The cards are awesome because you can create your own cards, use your own pictures, design it how you want, and  use your own handwriting. You do it all on the computer, and a physical card is sent to the recipient. You can send a gift if you want too. Also, its perfect for business owners for the holidays and birthdays and thank you cards for referrals etc Its he best damn thing Ive ever seen so I signed up to be a distributor. I am currently trying to get a couple more painting orders to pay for a networking group so I can join the group and build from there. If you have time to look at it, you can send a card for free. I think you have to put in your email but I am the one who gets that email notification.

I am a hard worker and busted my ass at the hell hole and made "MM" a bigger producer. I know I can do this myself with 3 jobs. I just have to work hard. No prob. I am now about to make a flyer for my art work to pass around town. I need to do some samples too so I can get them out there. If you visit the sites let me know what you think. About the products and about my plan. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! I like the pics. I had NO idea u were an artist!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments and opinions... don't hold back