Sunday, January 16, 2011

worst neighbors

oh my god do i hate my neighbors. underneath me. this African or Jamaican family.  not sure what their accents are. they are SO LOUD! SO OBNOXIOUS. They have 2 kids. a 4 yr old girl and 2 yr old boy. all i hear is running back and forth all day and night, things slamming, something always falls, and you always know that is followed by crying. this kid cries 4-5 times a day. and i mean hard crying! they fuckin woke me up at 4am by letting this kid scream and cry and wouldn't get him! i finally banged on the floor and it stopped. oh my god i hate them. then they bought the daughter a fucking karaoke machine for the tv they already blast under my living room!

i have no peace and no quiet.  They have majorly stopped my meditation which i need to do in order to deal with frustrations such as them! i can tune out some noise, but the floor shaking and screaming and crying? no.

UUUGGGHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that you are having such a rough time. Have you tried talking to them? It's difficult with kids, but if you explained what a tough time you are having, do you think they would understand? I feel so bad for you to have to endure such stress.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments and opinions... don't hold back