Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FSF update

These are some of the women I have been emailing with.


This girl turned me on. I love her hair. She is Latina and she makes me wanna go in a public bathroom, throw her up against the wall and start making out with her. Then I will drag her into the stall where I will undo her shirt and pants as I kiss her passionately. I would hold her against the side wall to the bathroom stall and slide my fingers inside her as i kissed her. I would finger her and make her moan and cum all over my fingers.


 This girl seems like a princess. Like she walks around with the attitude "I know I'm hot. Keep staring" She would probably be fun in bed though! I could imagine her giggling. She's the type of girl that needs to get fucked really hard from behind as I pull her hair and call her my slut. If she got annoying I would sit on her face so she would shut up! lol! I would have a field day on her voluptuous breasts.I want to see them bounce up and down as I fuck her with a double sided dildo.


 This girl lives in Texas. She is a law enforcer. She would kick my ass and I would let her. She would dominate me and spank me and make me cum over and over. I would serve her any drink she wanted at that pool in that picture. She would be cool to talk to, fun to be with, and would please me.  Therefor, I'd do anything for her. And if I didnt, she could whip me with a leather dominatrix whip and handcuff me with her handcuffs. Oh if only I lived in Texas.
 This girl is beautiful. The problem with her though, is that she is looking for a serious relationship; her soulmate. She reminds me of myself in that pic. The short hair, the inviting smile. This girl is the girl I would actually consider HAVING a relationship with! She would be my best friend and my lover. She would make me happy, always be there for me, and be faithful. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that. She's not interested though because she wants something serious. :(

                                           
This last girl is online seeking a man but contacted me. Probably bi. She is hispanic and as you can tell, sensual. I REALLY like her. I think she would be great in a threesome. I can see her giving a slow sensual blow job on her knees. I would get under her and eat her out while she did that. I can imagine her being really intense and not stopping til she made me cum. I imagine her fingers rubbing my clit and squeezing my nipples as I am riding the guy. I could imagine er saying "oh yeah, you like that?" stuff like that. Then I would want her to get fucked hard from behind and eat me out while she's getting fucked. I wanna hear her scream and then bury her face in my wet pussy. Goddam!

I have had a bunch of emails saying "you are so beautiful" or "you are so hot" or "you are very sexy." One girl told me "I wish you lived in texas because I would be going down on you right now" Damn! If anything, this hadsmade me feel so good about myself! Women are awesome!

So what do you guys think so far? And of my fantasies?

6 comments:

  1. oh my god. the last girl sent me a request on fb. I just looked at some of her photos and HOLY SHIT! She is fucking HOT! damn! Her breasts are big and she is sexy and gorgeous. One pic she is doin the sexy librarian thing... I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first girl and the last girl are your two best bets. The princess seems like the type that thinks the world is just happy she's there. It's been my experience with girls like that, that they suck in bed. They usually feel like all they have to do is be present. The last one though...mmm yeah. You need to take a trip to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no the last one lives near me. the blond law enforcer is from texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I think publishing someone else's picture on your blog is unconscionable, unless you have asked them. I once posted a picture of T on my blog, but I asked her first, and even showed her which picture I wanted to post.
    In our blogs we reveal intimate details about ourselves, but honor requires that we protect the privacy of the people we write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i completely disagree with you J. The moment you post a picture on the web, it is out there. ANyone can take it and post it wherever they want. If someone doesn't want their pictture being taken, dont post it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments and opinions... don't hold back