Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Self Analyzing Interview

I copied this from another blog. Please copy and paste to yours so I can read your answers.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?

Pets are gross...


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

To time travel!!!


3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

my neighbors


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

invest it, adopt some kids, take in foster kids.


5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

Watching my Roseanne DVD's. I watch them EVERY night.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Getting to the place in life where I can LET someone love me.



7. What is your bedtime routine?

Watch Roseanne DVD's!


8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

um... my demented relationship? work


9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

Rafa write his blogs.


10. What kinds of books do you read?

feng shui and design books.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

selling my art!


12. What’s your fear?

being old and alone


13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?

No. who cares?



14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

Rich and married!


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

go back to sleep!


16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?

he would be single!


17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

Takisha Shaniqua Zepowitzensteinfeldenbergmanson (that would be every jewish ending name put together)


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

Havent I already?


19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Odwalla drinks.




your turn... rafa, slowburn, florida dom....

5 comments:

  1. pets are gross????

    okay then...

    What a weird thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flattered that u think I'm creative. Thanx I'm kind of out of commission till next week. I'll resume my blog then. C-ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! i dont like pets. they are dirty creatures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pet dog is a dirty creature??

    You are an extremely odd woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all pet lovers hate me for thinking that way... sorry. and no arguing about being odd.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments and opinions... don't hold back